Submission of abstract and full paper can be done through IConBET2021 website after online registration. ONE registration is allow to submit only ONE full paper. All submitted full paper will be reviewed by the scientific committee and authors will be notified of the acceptance. All accepted papers will be published in AIP Conference Proceedings (Web of Science, Scopus, and Inspec indexed publications).
When preparing your manuscript, please follow these guidelines:
- Download full paper template here (Microsoft Word file).
- DO NOT add page numbers or headers/footers.
- DO NOT alter the margins of our templates.
- Paper size is 8.5 x 11 (letter size).
- Use Times New Roman font, the point size will vary by section.
- DO NOT display the title in ALL CAPS (initial cap only).
- DO NOT include any headers, footers, or page numbers in your document.
- Line spacing should be 1.0 throughout the entire article, no double spacing.
- The paper must include the author name and full affiliation address including country.
- Use clear, legible graphics and diagrams contained within the margins.
- DO NOT use copyrighted material without permission and proper crediting.
- All pages are to be in portrait.
- Single-page papers are NOT ACCEPTABLE and will be excluded from the proceedings.
- The number of pages for full paper should be between 5 – 7 pages.
- References preparation using Endnote or Mendeley software is MANDATORY. Reference style for Endnote can be downloaded here. Referencing using Mendeley Cite should be done by searching American Institute of Physics referencing style.